If you are coming prior to your appointment for lab tests please enter your Muscle Shoals primary care doctor office. Our lab is centrally located between all physician suites. The receptionist will guide you to the lab after verifying your orders.
If you are transferring care to our family medical clinic from another physician please call your physician’s office to sign a records release form PRIOR to your appointment so that your new Muscle Shoals primary care doctor will have your previous records during your appointment.
List of items to bring to your first appointment:
● Completed New Patient Forms (listed below)
● List of medications or prescription bottles
● List of allergies
● Drivers License
● Insurance Cards
● All payments or co-payments due at the time of service
To expedite the check-in process, please print and complete the following forms prior to your arrival at our family medical clinic:
- Avalon Medical Group – Patient Information Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – HIPPA 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – Patient Financial Policy Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – Medical Release Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – New Patient Request Form 2018
Co-payment and/or Past Due Balances are due at time of service.
We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
If you have billing questions, please call our Insurance and Billing Department at 256-386-0544.