If this is your first time in our office you will notice that, in our current building, each physician has their on suite located around the building. When you pull up to the building please locate the correct office for the physician you are scheduled to see. You will also notice that our nuclear and ultrasound department is located to the far left at the front of the building. This is where stress tests, echos, ultrasounds and bone density tests are done.
If you are coming prior to your appointment for lab tests please enter your physician’s office. Our lab is centrally located between all physician suites. The receptionist will guide you to the lab after verifying your orders.
If you are transferring care from another physician please call your physician’s office to sign a records release form PRIOR to your appointment so that the physician will have your previous records during your appointment.
List of items to bring to your first appointment:
● Completed New Patient Forms (listed below)
● List of medications or prescription bottles
● List of allergies
● Drivers License
● Insurance Cards
● All payments or co-payments due at the time of service
To expedite the check-in process, please print and complete the following forms prior to your arrival:
- Avalon Medical Group – Patient Information Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – HIPPA 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – Patient Financial Policy Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – Medical Release Form 2018
- Avalon Medical Group – New Patient Request Form 2018
Co-payment and/or Past Due Balances are due at time of service.
We accept cash, checks and most major credit cards.
If you have billing questions, please call our Insurance and Billing Department at 256-386-0544.